Harvesting and leveraging the wealth of knowledge and intelligence within your organization can mean the difference between being a major industry leader and an “also-ran” company.
Open Source Knowledge Management can give your organization the flexibility to reach across your enterprise and tap into its collective knowledge, resources, experts and experiences to better position your company for success. Open Knowledge Management solutions are helping carry knowledge throughout organizations worldwide, including the New York Philharmonic, Saks Fifth Avenue and NASA.
An Open Source Knowledge Management system delivered by OpenSutra empowers collaboration, streamlines enterprise document management and storage, as well as simplifies document processes, using leading Knowledge Management technologies such as Alfresco, OpenKM, LogicalDoc and Krystal.
OpenSutra's Knowledge Management expertise delivers a number of benefits, including:
- Enterprise Search - Comprehensive searchable, robust enterprise-wide database of information;
- Workflow enabled document control and management;
- Support multiple document types such as MS Office and AutoCad, among others;
- Integration & Synchronization with Google Apps;
- Enterprise LDAP and Active Directory integration; flagyl 400
- Watermarks, digital signature support and integrated twain scanner support
- Rich collaborative tools and resources;
- Dynamic and flexible development platform; and
- Highly scalable solution for small-to-medium businesses up to global enterprises.